Some features only available with paid subscription.
Draw a Floor Layout
Quickly draw each room as you measure its dimensions. Just measure a length and enter it. Then choose the next direction, and measure and enter again.
Or you can begin by choosing a common room shape and adjusting its dimensions.
Choose Products to be Installed
First define the products to be used in your estimate. Then assign products to rooms. Measure Mobile supports carpet, vinyl, ceramic, wood plank, and more. For roll goods, you can specify the pattern size, including drop patterns. Products can have additional items bundled with them (such as pad, adhesive and labor). Bundled items are included in your estimate.
View Seams and Roll
Once rooms are draw and products are assigned, Measure Mobile calculates the amount needed and cost of each product. For roll goods, Measure Mobile automatically determines seam locations so that material usage is optimized. You control the lay direction, pattern start location, and the number of t-seams permitted in a room. Measure Mobile shows you exactly how roll products will be installed and how the roll will be used.
Create a Proposal and Email Customer
To finalize your proposal, you can optionally enter percentages for gross margin, customer discount, and sales tax. Notes may be added to the job and to individual rooms and included in the finished proposal. A room-specific checklist helps you make sure every project detail is accounted for. Add ad-hoc lines to the proposal for additional products and services. View the worksheet to see totals for each product. See all details of how costs are calculated. You can email a link to your customer so that they can view the proposal online.
Open your drawing in Measure by RFMS
With an optional MeasureConnect subscription, you can open your Measure Mobile drawings in Measure by RFMS, the industry leader in flooring estimate software.
You can further enhance your estimate with features only available in the desktop software, such as doorways, borders, sophisticated seam and cut placement and 3D visualization. Jobs opened in desktop Measure can also be sent to the RFMS Core business software.
Recently Added Features
- Box quantity now supported for tile, wood and item products
- New stairs tool to quickly add stairways to your drawing
- Allocate solid roll product onto rolls even when disconnected from the network (native app only)
- Ability to draw 45-degree angles
- Optionally use compass directions when drawing (as used in Measure desktop keypad)
- View the entire roll at a glance
- Products list now shared by all users in your company
- Open drawings created by other users at your company
- Long projects lists loaded in pages to improve performance
- Tile and plank products display as pattern grids instead of solid colors
- Export drawings via MeasureConnect to PC Measure 2011.2 for advanced editing and bidding
- Send PDF of room layout, tile layout, seam layout and cut sheets via email
- Easy pattern matching across rooms for all tile and roll products for accurate estimates
- Waste percentage now displays for roll and non-roll products
Select Room Shape
View Cuts on Roll
See Wood Planks
See Tile Layout
Instantly Align Patterns
See Cost Details